Spring Training Overview
Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) is an all-encompassing training program that will prepare you for the Fleet Feet Sports Soldier Field 10 Mile and give you an excellent base for any of your summer running or triathlon goals.
Get discounted pricing on the registration when you bundle the Soldier Field 10 Mile registration with the CES Spring Training. Take advantage of even bigger discounts with Early Bird pricing if you register before January 18th.
- 12-week customized training schedule
- Group Runs twice weekly at all Fleet Feet Sports – Chicago and Elmhurst locations
- Over 30 experienced CES Coaches available to prove interaction in person and via e-mail
- CES Pace Team (the official pace team on race day) provides pacing assistance at long runs
- Access to CES Hospitality Tent which includes race day packet pick- up, private gear check, private bathrooms, beer line and food vouchers
- All participants receive exclusive CES Spring Training premium
CES Spring Training Open House
Chicago Endurance Sports will host an Open House at our four training locations. Attendees have the opportunity to run with the pacers and mentors, meet and converse with CES Coaches and see what it is all about. The Open House is FREE to those who RSVP.
Click here to RSVP for the OPEN HOUSE
Are You Ready for Training?
Click Here for a FREE Base Training Schedule
It is our goal for you to have a successful training program with the best chance of attaining your goals, whatever they may be, and we also want you to avoid injuries. Important to a successful and injury-free training program is having a solid base of activity before training officially begins. We have created a four-week base training program that will allow you to have a successful and injury-free training program. Please check out the base training program and help set yourself up for success.
To learn more about Chicago Endurance Sports, please visit www.ChicagoEnduranceSports.com