*Registration for the 2015 training program will open soon!
Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) Spring Training is the Official Training Program of the Soldier Field 10 Mile. Whether you are an experienced runner looking to take a minute off of your personal record, or a new runner aspiring to conquer the 10 mile distance for the first time, CES Spring Training can help you accomplish your goals.
- 12-week customized training schedule
- Group Runs twice weekly at all Fleet Feet Sports – Chicago locations
- Over 20 experienced CES Coaches available to provide instruction in person and via e-mail
- CES Pace Team (the Official Pace Team on race day) provides pacing assistance at long runs
- Access to CES Hospitality Tent which include race-day packet pickup, private gear check and bathrooms
- All participants receive exclusive CES Spring Training premium